What's Going On

It has been awhile since I have posted anything. There are probably three reasons for that. 1. Not to much new has been happening. 2. We have all been trying to get healthy again after having a very long lasting cold and then the Norovirus. 3. Life is just busy even when nothing new is going on.
So here is an update of what life in the Kubizna household is like right now.
I just finish week 7 in Massage school and things are going very well. I have started to work in the clinic which means I am working hands on with clients. I am pleased to find that I enjoy clinic. I get to have conversations with random people about random topics.
Trey is still busy as ever. He has a full load of patients for Residential Home Health and has about 6 patients for his own company. He has also established a good referral base with a doctors office that is sending many patients his way so that will keep him busy.
Cecelia is just a complete joy to have around. Her personality is really developing which makes play time even more fun. Now that she is finally feeling better, first a cold, then the norovirus and then her 8th tooth, she is a happy baby. She is not walking yet but gets closer everyday. I think now that she can get where ever she wants she doesn't have as big of a reason to learn to walk. She uses whatever toy she available to stand up at and push around the room. I have posted some random pictures below.



I don't sit on the sit n spin I stand on it. Her 10 month birthday.

Halloween. Mommy made me a sunflower costume and even put eyeliner on my face. Don't you think I am the cutest sunflower you have seen. (surprisingly she didn't even try to tough the petal or the leaves and she left it on the entire night.)

Bath time with daddy. One of her favorite things.

She loves to play on the kitchen floor. I have given her a few nonbreakable items for her to play with in a cupboard she can reach.

Showing off her teeth. There are four on top and three on bottom that are visible with a fourth bottom poking through. The fourth bottom was the reason for some 1am wake ups and some messy diapers. We are doing good now that it is though the skin.

Comments

Popular Posts