Big Sister In Training

So if you haven't been on facebook yet you might not have seen the picture below.

Yes, Cecelia is going to be a big sister. We are due for our second child on January 29th, 2010. Cecelia will turn two the end of December just before the baby is due. We are very excited. I am 12 weeks today and feeling good. I had a few not so awesome weeks but nothing to complain about. I have been very fortunate in my pregnancies so far to not get bad morning sickness. We had an ultrasound at 10 weeks to confirm that everything was going good and heard a strong heartbeat which just makes it all real.

Here are the ultrasound pictures. You can just make out the head and little hands and feet.

Please pray that everything continues to go well.

Comments

Anonymous said…
So exciting!! I don't have facebook anymore, so I hadn't heard. Congrats!!!

Popular Posts