2nd RSV Shots

We went into the doctors today to get Eloise's second RSV shot. The shots are to be given every 28-30 days. Cecelia also got a shot today for the seasonal flu. She had her H1N1 shot but they were out of the seasonal one so I figured since we were going in and they had them on hand that she should get that one also. This was my first time venturing out by myself with the two girls. It was very interesting. Cecelia does well but it is much more difficult than with just one. I will say that I will think twice about going somewhere when I know I will have both girls.
Eloise did get a weigh in today since they dose is based on weight. I am happy to report that she is up to 6lbs 5ounces. She still seems to be gaining an ounce a day. Her face and body are filling out more and I think she is starting to look more like Cecelia when she was a baby.

Comments

Popular Posts