Blizzard 2011

With the blizzard of 2011 just finishing up and the city trying to get back to order I thought this would be a good opportunity to blog some random pictures I have taken.  Cecelia went to my parents house last night and is playing there today while Trey, Eloise and I are bunkered down inside.  Trey stayed home today as trying to get out to see patients was nearly impossible.  Even if the roads to get there were clear more than likely the patients driveways would not be nor would the path to the door.  Some patients even called him to say don't come, you won't be able to get in.  Even GRCC is closed for the day which means Trey does not have to go teach tonight.  It was a nice day for him to get caught up on some paperwork and other items around the house.


Cecelia started cleaning the slider and proceeded to the front of the fridge.  I was not going to stop her.

Pretty in purple



Trey used this to carry Elie around when she gets fussy.  Cecelia decided puppy needed to be in it.

Children and Worship.  I have the pleasure of leading a group of 1st graders on a rotating basis at church.  I have really enjoyed this years group.  They love to sing and learn new songs.  A few Sunday ago I was even privileged to watch many of them take their first communion.

Response Time

One of the children made this to sent to the two kids we sponsor each week with our offering.


Playing Simon Says while waiting for their parents.  Yes, that is Cecelia in the background.  We have started letting her sit in class with us when we teach. (I saw we, Trey and I.  I lead and Trey is the greeter or class helper)




Kiss the baby


Watching the blizzard



That is a lot of snow.

Comments

Popular Posts