Home Show Fundraiser Vendor Websites



Discovery Toys
Still time to order for Christmas or book a party and earn FREE toys! Please click on the link below and I will donate a portion to Jodi's Adoption Fundraiser: http:www.discoverytoys.com/publicstore/event/37614/…/default.aspx

If you would like to help with the Adoption Fundraiser you can view all the wonderful Jamberry Nails products at my web site www.djsjamicures.jamberrynails.net you can order on line just choose the fundraiser at checkout or you can PM me your order and I will offer you FREE shipping and handling!!



https://www.keep-collective.com/soc/z54c6 this is the link to order online.

If you book a live FB party with me in November or December, I'll donate $10 to the Kubizna family! Books are some of the best gifts you can give to children, and hosting an online party is easy, fun, and a great way to earn free and discounted books for your gift giving needs! Contact me in a comment or as a PM and I'll share all the details with you!

I'm very excited to share beautiful and meaningful multicultural children's books with you! If you were unable to make it but will still like to support the Kubiznas by purchasing books, you can do so by following this link:
20% of your purchase will be donated to the family!

Matilda Jane
View all products online at: https://www.matildajaneclothing.com/. Contact Sarah at sparklesarah@hotmail.com to place an order.

Norwex
Pamela Bronner McMyler
Thank you to everyone who stopped by to talk and learn more about Chemical-free cleaning with Norwex! If you're interested in ordering, please visit www.PamelaMcMyler.Norwex.Biz, then when you check out, please click on 'Find my Host" and search and select my name. I will continue to donate a portion of the proceeds to  Kubizna's fundraiser! I'll be closing the party on Friday, Nov 20th.

Pampered Chef
Kristyn Smith
I was truly blessed to be able to help this wonderful family by selling Pampered Chef. I will close this party on Thursday. Go toPamperedchef.biz/kristynsmith2011 to get more great stuff.

Partylite
View all products online at http://www.partylite.com. Contact Dawn at dawnlovescandels@hotmail.com to place an order.

Premier Designs
I personally will be giving my proceeds to Jodi for this fundraiser. If you can't get any shopping done right now but you still want to contribute to Jodi's fundraiser, schedule a show with me! You'll get lots of jewelry for FREE and the night of your show, I'll write an additional check for $25 to Jodi for the fundraiser!
Be sure to check out our collection and let me know if you'd like to place an order to help Jodi!  Email Kristy at kristy.n.owens@gmail.com.

River Babe Threads
View all products online at: http://www.riverbabethreads.com/.  Note Kubizna Fundraiser at checkout.

Shaklee
View all products online at http://www.shaklee.com. Contact Angela at angela.dorato@sbcglobal.net to place an order.

Thirty-One
View all products online at: www.mythirtyone.com/joannaN
Contact me with any questions!!

Tupperware
Gwen Peterson
For those who couldn’t make it, here is the Tupperware link if you want to shop online.
www.Tupperware.com

Wildtree
Angela MV Schultz
Book a party (traditional hosting party or freezer meal workshop) with me by end of November (held by end of March), & I donate $10 to Kubizna family. Or, order online at www.mywildtree.com/amvs, link to host Jodi Kubizna and 100% commission goes, to Kubizna family. *online party closes Sunday night.

Wishing Well Essential Oil Jewelry
Cindy Bateson
View all products online at: www.wishingwellessentialoiljewelry.com/.Note Kubizna Fundraiser at checkout. 

Young Living
$25 of every Premium Starter Kit sold will go straight to this sweet family. If you couldn’t make it, but want to help out, please contact me directly. YL has amazing oily products, but their website is https://www.youngliving.com/en_US/products.  To order please contact Susan at susanmerrill12@yahoo.com.

Comments

Popular Posts