First Steps

Cecelia finally did it. She took her first steps yesterday night. There were three steps and then she reached her toy. She didn't know she did it though. So today we worked on it a bit. She did four steps for me but tonight she was stuck at two. I will say she has the two steps down though. We didn't get it on tape yet but I will post it when we do.

We also picked up our Christmas pictures today. Our family picture is at the top and here is Cecelia's. I ordered our Christmas cards and will be picking them up tomorrow. I was very excited. I ordered 60 photos cards from Sam's Club for only $22. I thought that was a good deal. I have never done Christmas Cards before so I am not sure if it is or not. Just seems good to me. Now hopefully I can get them out in the mail yet this week.

Comments

Marcia Bosma said…
Beautiful pictures! And that does seem like a good deal for photo cards. Very fun that Cecelia is now walking too - your life is about to change even more! :)

Popular Posts