One Year Old

Cecelia is officially a one year old and I am a mother of a one year old!! We had Cecelia's birthday party on Sunday with family and close friends. It was a great time and Cecelia did very well. Pictures of the party are posted below. On Monday (Her actually birthday) Trey took a vacation day and the three of us stayed at home all day just hanging out and playing with her new toys. It was such a great day.
Yesterday we went for her one year checkup at the doctors. She is doing very well and hitting or exceeding all her milestones. Her are her stats:
Height: 30.25 in (91%)
Weight: 22 lbs (68%)
I looked at my baby book to see how we compare and the closest checkup I had was at 14 months and I was 20lbs and 30in. So I think she has some of her dad in her. I was kind of peanut as a child.

Trey and I decided our party theme was "Homemade". So here is the back of Cece's homemade birthday shirt.

You can sort of make out the front of her shirt. It says BIRTHDAY GIRL in rhinestones. Again homemade. Unfortunately the glue didn't hold well.


Cecelia trying out her new tricycle from Grandma & Grandpa J.

Cecelia's homemade birthday cake custom made into the number 1.

First taste of the frosting. She didn't get into the cake as much as we thought she would. A couple of tastes and she was done.

She did however enjoy putting her frosted hands all over her face and hair.
Cecelia playing her all her new toys on her actual birthday.

Cecelia gift from us.

Comments

Popular Posts