Bowling Thanksgiving Weekend

 We had a great Thanksgiving again this year.  On Thanksgiving day we had the immediate and some extended Jaarsma family over for dinner.  Then on Saturday we joined the Kubizna's for some afternoon bowling and then dinner at our house.  It was a great time.  The girls loved bowling.  Cecelia was really trying to bowl like the big kids with fingers in the holes and everything.  Eloise was also very into it and many times bowled during the other kids turns because she just couldn't wait.




Even I bowled two games at 33 weeks pregnant.  I had a really good first game but by the second game it just wasn't going to happen.  I will say that I paid for this later.  I was not able to move later that night and hurt pretty bad the next day.  But it was fun nevertheless.


Comments

Popular Posts