John Ball Zoo

Cecelia and I meet a friend and her daughter at the zoo today. It was the first time I have taken Cecelia to the zoo but she has been there with Grandpa before. We arrived shortly after 9am and began our exploration. I was very happy to see that is was not very busy while we were there but as we were leaving around 11am the crowd was starting to pick up. I thought it might as it was going to be such a nice day. Cecelia loved the monkeys and could not stop saying Tur-Tle. She has to pronounce each syllable. It was pretty funny. She also loved walking around the indoor area where the fish are. Below are some pictures of our trip.

This Friday Trey and I are taking her to the Binder Park Zoo in Battle Creek so it will be interesting to see the differences in each zoo.








Comments

Popular Posts