Jason & Lisa's Wedding

On Saturday September 25th my brother Jason was married to Lisa. Trey, Cecelia and I were all in the wedding. It was a great day, a little chilly but still lovely. Here are some pictures.



Cecelia practicing walking down the isle


Eloise and Uncle Jason


Party Bus
O'Tools Downtown


Cecelia eating her second piece of cake
Dancing/running around the dance floor





Lighting the sky laterns
Getting ready to go home
More than ready to leave
So tired after a long and fun day
Cecelia did an amazing job as flower girl. She made her mom and dad cry as she walked down the isle throwing flowers. We weren't sure what she was going to do but she did exactly what she was suppose to do. At the end she turned around and said I have more flowers can I do it again. I cried from being so proud of her, Trey cried at the thought of this foreshadowing her own wedding one day. She had so much fun dancing at the reception and was tuckered out by the end. She came up and said to me "mom I am ready to go home now" and proceed to walk to the door.






Comments

Popular Posts