Baptism

On Sunday, March 28th, we had Eloise's baptism at our church, Orchard Hill. It was a great day. Eloise did great and slept the entire time. Cecelia also did a good job up in front of church. She was so cute. After Pastor Kathy put the water on Eloise's head Cecelia said to Trey and I "Eloise is all clean". You are right we said to Cecelia, in more than one way. Cecelia also got a little nervous when the pastor took Eloise out into the congregation. Cecelia thought she was taking Eloise away. I love how protective she can be. Eloise worn the same gown that Cecelia had two years prior. My Grandma Vroma made the gown and we hope it becomes a family heirloom. Eloise also received her first bracelet from Grandma and Grandpa Jaarsma that says Jesus Loves Me. Cecelia received the same one at her baptism. After the service we had a lite lunch and cake, made by Grandma Kubizna, at the church with family and friends.






Pastor Kathy
Aunt Kay, Uncle Jim, Cousin Andy and Kaylee
Grandpa and Grandma Jaarsma, Uncle Jason, Aunt Lisa and Great Grandma Vroma
Four Generations
Grandpa and Grandma Kubizna






Comments

Anonymous said…
Love these pics! What an aweseme celebration!!
Marcia Bosma said…
Looks like a wonderful day! I'm sorry we had to miss it!
Jill said…
I love the 4 generations picture, it brought tears to my eyes, I wish my Grandma was still here....! You are SO LUCKY.

Popular Posts