Finally Fall

Okay so yesterday being the hottest day of the year does not make it feel like fall yet but to me anytime after Labor Day is the start of fall. I just love the fall. I am not a big fan of the hot weather in the summer, maybe because I don't really like to wear shorts. I love jeans and a t-shirt or light sweater. Although we don't have any tie into the start of the school year, I do feel like we can start to get on a regular schedule and get a little more organized around the house. There will be a few changes in our weekly routine. Trey will start teaching at GRCC next Monday night so he will be busy every Monday night. I am starting to do group classes at the gym I train at and will start those next week also on Tuesday and Thursday nights. So that takes up those nights for me. It looks like Wednesday night will be family night. Trey and I have also joined MVP. I never thought I would be a member of MVP but recently we have both been struggling to get to the gym. The thought came about to look at MVP when we started thinking about wanting to take Cecelia to a pool to play. We did a one week trial and were able to take Cecelia to the outside pool a couple of times and she loved it. Next summer will be even better for her. We also spent some time at the indoor pool and again she had so much fun. The benefits for us to decide on going to MVP was that is has a Kids Stuff area that Cecelia can play at which gives me the opportunity to go workout during the day when Trey is working. We also like to ability to take her to the pool during the winter so that next summer she will be use to the water already.
With the MVP membership though we decided that Gymboree had to go. So we have one more month of Gymboree and then we have to say goodbye. Cecelia and I really did have a good time and I am sorry to see us go but the cost of both just wasn't economical.

So with that I am off to the gym.

Comments

Popular Posts