Unplanned Doctors Visit

So we had our first non-appointment doctors visit yesterday. On Saturday night Cecelia started with some diarrahea which brought on what we though was a diaper rash. This continued until Monday morning. I decided to call the doctor because I noticed that she seemed to be getting some spots of open sores. I thought that the doctor's might have some heavy cream to help the rash. So we went in and found out it was actually a yeast infection. I guess this is common with diarrhea. So we got some ointment and was also able to get the first half of her flu shot when we were there so we don't have to go back in October. Then last night she had a temp of 101.5. She has never had a temp that high before, so I gave her some tylenol and called from friend who is a PA at our doctor's office. She gave me some advise for helping with the diarrhea and told me not to worry to much about the fever unless it doesn't go away. Besically she gave me some peace of mind. When we went to bed last night her temp was back to normal and the fever has not come back yet today.

It amazing that with all that going on Cecelia shows no signs of not feeling well. Here is a video of Cecelia last night working on her new stability training exercise that she discovered.

Comments

Popular Posts