Another Ultrasound - 29 weeks 6 days


On Thursday we had our follow up ultrasound to remeasure the baby. Everything still looks very good with the baby. The heart rate was at 144 and the measurements continued to be at the 20th percentile and measuring 2 weeks and 5 days behind which right now is a positive result. As long as the baby continues to grow and stay at or above the 20% we are on a good track. I will be having an ultrasound every two weeks to make sure we stay where we are. So I will be back there on Dec. 3rd and Dec. 21st. They estimated the baby to weight about 2lbs 6ozs right now.
I go see my regular ob today for a normal checkup and I don't foresee any surprises happening there. So unless something happens the next update on Baby K will be in two weeks.

Comments

Popular Posts