A Day of Firsts

Cecelia had a big day yesterday.

She got on all fours. Not sure what to do now.

She played in her first swimmimg pool. She wasn't sure about it at first but once she figured it out she loved it.

She went to her first Whitecaps Game. She was an amazingly good baby. She was awake nad happy for all but 45 minutes of the game when she took a nap. The game started at 7pm and we didn't get home until 11pm. She even watched the fireworks.

Watching her first fireworks. I was nervous about the loud noise but it didn't bother her a bit.

This wasn't yesterday but I thought I would post it anyways. She went to her first wedding this past weekend. We took a pictures outside the church. She thought she was posing for Glamour Shots.

Is there anyway to post more than one picture at a time? It takes a long time to post each picture seperately.

Comments

Kelly said…
How fun! I love seeing all the new milestones each day. I had to laugh - Ali was wearing that same romper yesterday that Cece has on in the first picture. :)

To post more than 1 pic at a time, there should be a button above the browse area called "add another image". Then you can add 5 at a time.
Marcia Bosma said…
So cute! It's so fun to see them learning and doing all these new things. And it doesn't stop. I still love watching Luke learn new things and get to new stages! That's pretty good that she sat through fireworks too!

As for posting pics...thanks for the heads-up, Kel - I didn't know that either. I do mine individually, but they go pretty fast I guess.

Popular Posts