Power Outage

Well it is Sunday night and my family is staying at my parents house. I came home this afternoon from a graduation party to find out we had no electricity. When it was just Trey and I it wasn't that big out a deal but now with Cecelia it makes things harder. Since we has well water and the well runs on electricity that leaves us without water when there is not power. Also everything but the furnace in our house runs on electricity. So we are basically lost when the power is out. The Consumers website estimates that we will be back on by Tuesday at 11pm but with the new storms coming through tonight who knows. We definitely learn how much we depend on electricity when our power goes out.

Comments

Marcia Bosma said…
What a pain! Hopefully your power goes back on soon. I remember losing power for about 12 hours last summer, and even just that amount of time was such a pain - it made me realize how much we take it for granted! We were just hooking up my parents' generator in order to save our fridge and freezer stuff, and then the power came back on. Whew!

Popular Posts