New to Blogging

So I thought I would get with the times and start my own blog. I am not sure how good I am going to be at this but I will try.

I thought a good first blog would be to get everyone up to speed on my family's life.

At the current moment I am on a three week break from school. (That is why I thought starting a blog now would be a good time) I just finished up Kinesology which was my last prerequisite for application to the Physical Therapy Assistant Program at Baker College in Muskegon. Now I am waiting to see I am accepted into the program. Letters will be sent out next week to let us know. Last I was told 44 application were submitted for 20 spots in the program so I am not getting my hopes up. In the mean time I am able to stay home and play with Cece during the day and at night I am doing Personal Training visits at our fitness center Anytime Fitness on Plainfield. I am really enjoying doing Personal Training, one it guarantees I get to the gym each week and forces me to stay in good shape and also it helps me get into the frame of mind of healthcare.

Trey is also keeping very busy. His full time employment is with Family Home Health Services. They are based out of Florida but have location near Detroit and also in Kalamazoo. He is working for them in Grand Rapids and sometimes sees patients in Muskegon, Kalamazoo and Portage when it is slow up here. He continues to work one weekend a month at Mary Free Bed but has taken the summer off from teaching at Grand Rapids Community College. Most likely this fall he will resume teaching but plans to stop his weekends at Mary Free Bed. His business FIT Therapy is also going well. He is currently renting space at Anytime Fitness. He has a treatment room and office there. It is a very nice setup for him as he can utilize their fitness equipment. He still sees patients in their home also but this gives him another location he can utilize.

Now for our bundle of joy. Cecelia is now 5 1/2 months old. It is amazing how fast time goes when they are around. Cece has mastered sitting and loves to play on the floor with her toys. She also has her two bottom teeth and chews on everything. Her latest find is that she can bite on the spoon when you feed her. Speaking of eating there is nothing this child doesn't like. She has had all her vegetables and fruits and has not disliked any of them. She is a very healthy girl weighing in at 17 1/2 pounds and 26 inches long. She is in the 90th percentile for height and weight. She is not quite to the crawling stage yet but is able to maneuver herself around the floor to get what she wants. She is such a joy to have around and I find myself just watching her amazed at what a miracle God has given us.

So that is a synopsis of our lives. I would love to hear what is going on with everyone else. If you have a blog I would love to be invited to it. Maybe it will give me some ideas of what to post on mine.

Until I post again.

Comments

Popular Posts