Updated Blog

I am sure you have noticed that I have been making changes to my blog layout. As I am learning how to use the features and see things on others blogs that I like I am updating my layout. So some of you may recognize items on my blog from either things I saw on yours or things you have mentioned. I am not good at being original:)

So now a quick update, it will be quick since there is not much to update. Last weekend we went up to our friends Paul and Amber Oosterheert parent's cottage on Big Star Lake. We had a wonderful time and the weather was great. Cecelia had her first experience in the lake and loved it. She sat in the sand and let the waves crash into her. She even had her first taste of sand. She amazes me at the way she experiences new things. She isn't hesitant or afraid, she must get this from Trey since it is not from me.

Cecelia and I are trying to lay low this week as this is my last week off from school and since Cecelia has been deprived of sleep lately and it is starting to show. She isn't so much crappy from it but she has bags under her eyes. We have been on the go so much lately that her naps and bedtimes have not been very consistent. It is hard to stop our busy lives when that is what we were use to before Cece was born and since she is such a great baby and doesn't seem bothered by being on the go.

Well that is about all for now. I am looking for some thing to do with Cecelia this summer if anyone has suggestions. It is hard to think of things to do with a six month old besides going for walks. Since I will only have one class this summer I will have Monday, Wednesday and Friday's completely open and would like to plan some outings for us.

Here are some pictures from our recently trip to Big Star

First taste of sand

Comments

Popular Posts