3 Preggos


Last night our good friends Kris and Regina and Jill and Mike came up to visit. They also brought us pizza for dinner which was so great especially after seeing what I had ordered for dinner from the hospital. The picture above is of us 3 girls who are all pregnant right now. On my right is Regina who is due with her first baby on Feb. 17th so she is 31 weeks along and did not find out what she is having, I am in the middle and technically due on Jan. 29th so I am 34 week along and do not know what I am having and to my left is Jill. Jill is having her second baby due on April 28th so she is 21 weeks along and will be having a girl.

Jill and Mike have a boy right now named Henry and he was 1 in August. Him and Cecelia are starting to play really well together and they had a great time last night running around the hospital room. We even got video of Henry feeding Cecelia applesauce with a spoon. We labeled it their first official date:)

It was a very nice evening and such much needed distraction for me. Trey and I feel so blessed to have some many great friends and family that are overflowing us with thoughts, prayers and help.

I have to give my wonderful husband so much needed praise right now. He is really doing everything he can and more to make this experience as easy as possible on me. He took yesterday off from work to be with Cecelia and help me get settled. He brought Cecelia up to the hospital yesterday morning and we all spent some time together. I was very impressed at how well Cecelia did with me being here. She walked right into the room and never blinked an eye as to where she was. It was a little hard on me thought when they went to leave and Cecelia kept saying "Mom come, mom go" and she started crying. I told her that she daddy is going to bring you back after your nap. She did stop crying ended up saying good bye and leaving with no problems. Later when they came up and she had to leave she said "Mommy has to stay". I don't know if she completely understands but at least she is being such a big girl about it all. We are lucky that she adapts easily to change. Trey also brought up some of my comforts of home to help me feel more comfortable. I now have my own pillow, blanket and pregnancy pillow and I will say that I slept so much better last night. He also brought me some stuff to help keep me occupied while I am sitting here.

On a different note I was searching the Internet and found a great web page that gives great detail as to what IUGR is and what is going on with baby K and why I am at the hospital being monitored so closely. I thought I would put the link here in case anyone is curious to learn more. http://www.aafp.org/afp/980800ap/peleg.html

Comments

Popular Posts